The use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products are governed by UK Law and indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Devine Messages Ltd reserve the right to amend and make changes the contents of this web site and the terms and conditions at any time, and to add or withdraw items from our range without notice. These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
All sizes and measurements given on the website are approximate and provided for your guidance only. We have made every effort to describe with product sizes, lengths and weights given as close to and display all our products as accurately as possible. However, colours and images are depended on your own monitor and browser. We cannot guarantee that products appear exactly the same on your monitor. Description of products are those commonly used in the trade, unless otherwise stated, please refer to the pictures of products on this web site.
The acceptance of contract is formed by the state of confirmation, by authorisation of transaction and payment confirmed by receipt. If your order is accepted, we shall inform you by e-mail or telephone. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price by Kreate. Despatch time may vary. We do not take responsibility for any delay in delivery due to postal delays.
This web site is operated and owned by Devine Messages Ltd. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy this web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Kreate. All site design, text, graphics, Kreate logo, images, materials, trademarks, the selection and arrangement thereof, on this web site are subject to copyright of their respective owners and all rights reserved. No copy, modification, reproduction, distribution, republication and transmit in any form or by other means without prior Kreate written permission.
Our jewellery is supplied direct from stock, sent by Royal Mail or Air Mail if not to a UK address. Special Delivery to UK Address can be ordered as a chargeable extra. If you order an item from a voucher website, please use the voucher website’s delivery timescale for your item.
All of our jewellery is individually presented in gift bags where suitable and securely packaged.
- Payment Method by PayPal
Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number that your PayPal account has on file for you this will ensure no delays in processing your order.
- Return Policy
If the product arrives damaged, damaged in transit, or if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Devine Messages Ltd , you can return the goods within 7 days of receipt of goods for either an exchange or refund.
We only refund money paid for the products that are returned to us in its original and unused condition accompanied with the original box.
We are unable to accept any returns on pierced earrings for hygiene reasons other than defective or damaged items. Please note all refunds will be for the full price paid for the product, but not for the costs of postage. A refund will be made to your PayPal account.
Please follow the return procedure as below:
- Returns must be posted to us within 7 days of receipt and in original condition to: Devine Messages Ltd, Basildon Enterprise Centre,33 Noble Square, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1LT.
- E-mail us at email@example.com to inform us you will be returning the item. Please state the reason of return, order reference number, product code and contact name, telephone number and address.
- Returns will take approximately 14 business days for your return to be processed after Kreate received your items.
- Items must be in original packaging, in all original boxes, packing materials.
- We strongly recommend that you fully insure your package that you are returning. We suggest the use of a carrier that can provide you a “proof of delivery”. Devine Messages Ltd will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
- All shipping back to Kreate is paid for by the customer.